Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mel's New Dish - The Hangover

Last weekend, I decided to go to my neighborhood Original Mel's Diner for breakfast. I like Mel's because of the good people and service. Also they have these big screen televisions all over the place and they usually have it on a sporting event or ESPN which is great for me.
Mel's in Pinole, California
So I noticed they have a new menu. I glanced at it and saw they still have my favorites (steak with eggs or french toast with sausages). But I saw the Hangover so I decided to try it. So basically the Hangover consists of hash browns, topped by 2 biscuits (sliced in halves), topped with meat gravy, topped with eggs of your choice.
The Hangover, the new dish from the Original Mel's in Pinole
I like my eggs scrambled, but it was my mistake to order 2 more sides of sausage patties. I tried to finish it but I can only get halfway. The hash browns and the biscuits filled me up. The meat gravy was also filling! Oh my, it was definitely a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment